This month is going to be a little bit different for book of the month. For some reason the month of September went by so fast and was a lot busier than I though it was going to be so I didn’t get as much time to read as I would have liked. But I now know that I need to set aside more time when I am busy to make sure I have that time to read and really take those moments for myself!
Because I wasn’t able to get around to reading I decided to make a wish list of the next books I want to purchase to read for this on going series! Remember to leave me any suggestions on great books you have read recently! I’m always looking for suggestions and great reads!
These are books I have been looking at for awhile but I’ve been trying to get through the stack I currently have before I dive head first into another stack!
All of these are self empowerment or non fiction books. I do like fiction but I sometimes struggle to find authors that really peak my interest. I am hoping that in the future I can include a fiction book in my book of the month post but for now I’m working on my development as a person and really looking forward to sharing more of these kinds of non-fiction books with you!
- The Five Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman
- You Are A Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living and Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
- Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts. by Brene Brown
- Master the Moment by Pat Brans
- Whiskey in a Teacup: What Growing Up in the South Taught Me About Life, Love and Baking Biscuits by Reese Witherspoon
If you have read any of these books listed let me know what you thought of them in a comment! Are these worth the read? What other books would you like to see me read and talk about?
Sorry I didn’t have a book for you this month but I’m going to focus on making this more of a priority going forward into this next month!
Thank you for stopping by and keep an eye out for what might be up around the curve!